More Articles for Road Weather Information Systems (RWIS)
Three states join hands to upgrade lower Mississippi River bridges with ITS By John Latta Four major bridges over the lower Mississippi River are getting ITS upgrades, including a Doppler radar system that will measure currents, providing data to help eliminate barges ...
Komatsu America Artic offers more than an engine update It’s one thing to fulfill a mandate to meet emissions requirements. True to form, however, Komatsu has used the opportunity to enhance the performance and productivity of its HM400-3 articulated dump truck. Powered ...
Snow Business Now is the time to prepare for winter. Check out these stories for ideas that will get you ready for freezing temperatures. By Tina Grady Barbaccia A Certificate for Pro Snowfighters Snowfighters have a big job. Now there is a certificate program ...
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views