More Articles for Road to the Future Bill
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell on Monday signed the state’s transportation bill into effect, CBS DC reported. The Road to the Future bill will enable sweeping, long-term funding for Virginia highway repairs and maintenance. It will replace the state’s 17.5 cent per gallon ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views