More Articles for road signs
Truck speed limits on non-interstate highways in Illinois increased Jan. 1. Big rig speeds on various four-lane roads will rise to 65 mph from 55 mph on more rural roads outside of Chicago, matching the passenger car speed limit. Truckers ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)782 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects335 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views