More Articles for Road Science LLC
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
A New Road at a Good Price By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor The Utah Department of Transportation estimates that it saved more than $1.2 million with the Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) process for SR-68 near Saratoga Springs – compared to remove-and-replace reconstruction. FDR ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views