More Articles for road repairs
Missisppi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday at the Stennis Capitol Press Corps luncheon in Jackson that he won’t support raising the state’s gas tax but would support a bond bill that is less than $200 million, ClarionLedger.com reports. Reeves told ...
Think of it as a NIMBP problem. As in a Not In My Back Pocket problem. Americans want more money to be spent on our roads and bridges. They just don’t want to be the ones who supply it. Pennsylvania is just ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...944 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house585 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views