More Articles for road openings
The City of Moore, Oklahoma, announced on Twitter today that roads are opening after 3 p.m. today. Residential access is limited to light vehicle and pedestrian traffic. The city’s Twitter feed notes that no large trucks will be allowed in neighborhoods. ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1277 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1128 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...827 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views