More Articles for road milling drums
By Mike Anderson and Tina Grady Barbaccia Engine reduces particulate matter by 90 percent Komatsu America Corp. has introduced its new diesel engine that features the next generation of engine technology designed to meet U.S. EPA non-road Tier 4 interim emission regulations. ...
Infrared heaters from Ray-Tech Corp. can be used to repair potholes, create decorative asphalt imprinting, repair utility cuts in roads, fix birdbath depressions, repair trenches, keyholes, runways, bridge decks, road drainage and many other types of work. Infrared rays have ...
Road-Ready road milling drums from Kennemetal feature Pro-Fit and Quick-Change block systems that are balanced to reduce machine vibration with end rings that reduce wear and provide a straight cut. Every drum issued with ID plate, serial number, and certificate of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views