More Articles for road investment
In it’s latest “Reality Check” video, the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) looks at why Ohio roads are in better condition than those in Michigan. The agency began the “Reality Check” video series in March, when it launched the first two ...
California Transportation Commission allocates $463 million to create jobs, improve aging transportation infrastructure
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) yesterday allocated $463 million to 87 transportation projects statewide. The money awarded includes $346 million from Proposition 1B, the $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Governor Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006, and $3.3 ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views