More Articles for road investment
California Transportation Commission allocates $463 million to create jobs, improve aging transportation infrastructure
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) yesterday allocated $463 million to 87 transportation projects statewide. The money awarded includes $346 million from Proposition 1B, the $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Governor Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006, and $3.3 ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?480 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group267 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines158 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views