More Articles for road investment
In it’s latest “Reality Check” video, the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) looks at why Ohio roads are in better condition than those in Michigan. The agency began the “Reality Check” video series in March, when it launched the first two ...
California Transportation Commission allocates $463 million to create jobs, improve aging transportation infrastructure
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) yesterday allocated $463 million to 87 transportation projects statewide. The money awarded includes $346 million from Proposition 1B, the $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Governor Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006, and $3.3 ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges363 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views