More Articles for road investment
California Transportation Commission allocates $463 million to create jobs, improve aging transportation infrastructure
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) yesterday allocated $463 million to 87 transportation projects statewide. The money awarded includes $346 million from Proposition 1B, the $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Governor Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006, and $3.3 ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1629 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…570 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California365 Views