More Articles for road construction suspensions during Labor Day weekend
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is suspending non-emergency road construction where possible to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow because of the high volume of travel expected this Labor Day weekend. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views