More Articles for road construction suspensions during Labor Day weekend
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is suspending non-emergency road construction where possible to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow because of the high volume of travel expected this Labor Day weekend. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)794 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects653 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D385 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)340 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views