More Articles for road construction suspensions during Labor Day weekend
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is suspending non-emergency road construction where possible to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow because of the high volume of travel expected this Labor Day weekend. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views