More Articles for road construction suspensions during Labor Day weekend
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is suspending non-emergency road construction where possible to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow because of the high volume of travel expected this Labor Day weekend. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges143 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views