More Articles for road construction projects in Minnesota
The opening of the eastbound Interstate 494 Wakota Bridge in the southeast Twin Cities Metro Area tops a list of 51 state highway and bridge projects totaling $113.37 million that the Minnesota Department of Transportation has completed so far this ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]907 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong829 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views