More Articles for road construction in Ohio
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is hoping to generate millions of dollars in new money by launching a program that will permit advertising and sponsorship opportunities at interstate rest areas and welcome centers throughout Ohio. Starting on May 21, the ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1557 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…570 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California366 Views