More Articles for road conditions
Bad road conditions are costing the average Texas driver in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area more than $1700 a year. The report, released by TRIP (a national transportation organization), claims deficient roads, heavy traffic and high operating costs are taking its ...
On the Go Data Mobile sensors augment snowfighting programs. By Tina Grady Barbaccia If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes. How often do you hear that in parts of the country with, to say the least, unpredictable weather? That unpredictability can create ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
A new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Wyoming’s highway transportation system will be released at a news conference in Cheyenne, Wy., at 10 a.m. MT on Thursday, Dec. 3. The report, “Future Mobility in Wyoming: Meeting ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views