More Articles for road conditions
On the Go Data Mobile sensors augment snowfighting programs. By Tina Grady Barbaccia If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes. How often do you hear that in parts of the country with, to say the least, unpredictable weather? That unpredictability can create ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
A new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Wyoming’s highway transportation system will be released at a news conference in Cheyenne, Wy., at 10 a.m. MT on Thursday, Dec. 3. The report, “Future Mobility in Wyoming: Meeting ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving344 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views