More Articles for road conditions of the Washington D.C. area
A new report examining Maryland’s transportation system finds that roads that are congested, deteriorated and not as safe as they could be cost the average Baltimore area motorist $2,226 each year, while Washington, D.C., drivers lose $2,296 annually -- a ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River649 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business376 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views