More Articles for road checks for DUIs in Illinois
The Illinois State Police (ISP), District 15, will conduct a Roadside Safety Check (RSC) in Kane County during the hours of 11 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3rd until 4 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4th, according to Captain Joe Perez. The ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers855 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project439 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views