More Articles for road checks for DUIs in Illinois
The Illinois State Police (ISP), District 15, will conduct a Roadside Safety Check (RSC) in Kane County during the hours of 11 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3rd until 4 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4th, according to Captain Joe Perez. The ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views