More Articles for road checks for DUIs in Illinois
The Illinois State Police (ISP), District 15, will conduct a Roadside Safety Check (RSC) in Kane County during the hours of 11 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3rd until 4 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4th, according to Captain Joe Perez. The ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views