More Articles for road and bridge projects
Reduction in Staff, Facilities and Equipment Will Save $512 Million The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission adopted a plan that will make the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) a smaller agency so more funding can be directed to ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views