More Articles for road and bridge conditions
More than one-third of Arkansas’ major roads are deteriorated, 23 percent of the state’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete, urban traffic congestion is mounting and the traffic fatality rate is among the highest in the nation. This is according ...
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas' surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT. The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for ...
TRIP today released a North Carolina report at news conferences in Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem. The report, “The Future of North Carolina’s Transportation System,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views