More Articles for road and bridge conditions
More than one-third of Arkansas’ major roads are deteriorated, 23 percent of the state’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete, urban traffic congestion is mounting and the traffic fatality rate is among the highest in the nation. This is according ...
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas' surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT. The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for ...
TRIP today released a North Carolina report at news conferences in Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem. The report, “The Future of North Carolina’s Transportation System,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges381 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views