More Articles for road and bridge conditions
More than one-third of Arkansas’ major roads are deteriorated, 23 percent of the state’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete, urban traffic congestion is mounting and the traffic fatality rate is among the highest in the nation. This is according ...
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas' surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT. The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for ...
TRIP today released a North Carolina report at news conferences in Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem. The report, “The Future of North Carolina’s Transportation System,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency491 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs342 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views