More Articles for Riverside County Transportation Commission
A project that will expand Highway 91 in California is set to begin next year. Transportation officials broke ground Wednesday on the $1.3 billion project to widen the highway, according to a report from The Press-Enterprise. NBC Los Angeles reports that the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views