More Articles for Ritchie Bros. sells $55+ million at March auction
In the first 2013 Edmonton, AB, Canada, unreserved public auction of Ritchie Bros., the industrial auctioneer sold more than 3,500 heavy equipment items and trucks – including large selection of mining equipment bringing in $55+ million (CA$57 million). The auction took place March 7-8, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?489 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views