More Articles for RIDOT
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) newly redesigned website has been named 'Best DOT Website, Without Consultant' by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials Communications Subcommittee (Transcomm). Transcomm is comprised of representatives from DOTs across the country. "We ...
Seven northeastern state transportation projects have earned honors in America’s Transportation Awards, the sponsors announced Tuesday. The competition — hosted by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — recognizes the ...
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) is planning to install a $2 million system on its highways to prevent drivers who are entering via ramps from driving the wrong way, WPRO News reports. The agency intends to start installation of the ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views