More Articles for RIDOT
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) newly redesigned website has been named 'Best DOT Website, Without Consultant' by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials Communications Subcommittee (Transcomm). Transcomm is comprised of representatives from DOTs across the country. "We ...
Seven northeastern state transportation projects have earned honors in America’s Transportation Awards, the sponsors announced Tuesday. The competition — hosted by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — recognizes the ...
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) is planning to install a $2 million system on its highways to prevent drivers who are entering via ramps from driving the wrong way, WPRO News reports. The agency intends to start installation of the ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views