More Articles for Rick Traylor
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) elected Rick Traylor of Rinker Materials as its new chairman during the association’s 106th Annual Convention, March 23-25 in Las Vegas. Traylor succeeds former chairman Bill Adams of Hancock Concrete Products. Along with Traylor, ACPA added ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority618 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles575 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views