More Articles for Rick Traylor
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) elected Rick Traylor of Rinker Materials as its new chairman during the association’s 106th Annual Convention, March 23-25 in Las Vegas. Traylor succeeds former chairman Bill Adams of Hancock Concrete Products. Along with Traylor, ACPA added ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views