More Articles for Rick Traylor
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) elected Rick Traylor of Rinker Materials as its new chairman during the association’s 106th Annual Convention, March 23-25 in Las Vegas. Traylor succeeds former chairman Bill Adams of Hancock Concrete Products. Along with Traylor, ACPA added ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse417 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers94 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches77 Views