More Articles for Rick Snyder
Michigan and Canadian officials are a tad bit closer to building a new Detroit-Windsor bridge. Gov. Rick Snyder and Canadian Minister of Transport Lisa Raitt have announced appointments to the International Authority which will oversee the $2.1 billion project. Mrs. Kristine Burr and ...
Buy a Border Bridge! No Money Down Cash-squeezed Michigan plans a new Detroit River crossing to Canada with ‘no risk’ to its weary taxpayers By Mike Anderson Officially, the long-running project to eventually build a new cross-border bridge in southeast Michigan is identified as ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views