More Articles for Rick Chestnut
Soft, compressible soils provide special challenges to the construction of transportation infrastructure projects. Geofoam and ground improvement techniques can be used in these soils to get roads and bridges in place quickly, while reducing long-term maintenance costs. by Matt Fielding, P.E ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views