More Articles for Rick Chestnut
Soft, compressible soils provide special challenges to the construction of transportation infrastructure projects. Geofoam and ground improvement techniques can be used in these soils to get roads and bridges in place quickly, while reducing long-term maintenance costs. by Matt Fielding, P.E ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views