More Articles for Richland County
Ohio's Local Bridge Partnership Program is adding 10 bridges to its plan that provides $120 million to local governments to make transportation safer. The program is already fixing or replacing 220 bridges in local communities throughout Ohio. “This first-of-its-kind program is getting better because ...
I was taught as a youngster to save my pennies and that each cent really adds up. Many of us may see a penny on the ground and walk right past it. I know I have often done so. When you ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?974 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway319 Views