More Articles for Richland County
Ohio's Local Bridge Partnership Program is adding 10 bridges to its plan that provides $120 million to local governments to make transportation safer. The program is already fixing or replacing 220 bridges in local communities throughout Ohio. “This first-of-its-kind program is getting better because ...
I was taught as a youngster to save my pennies and that each cent really adds up. Many of us may see a penny on the ground and walk right past it. I know I have often done so. When you ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views