More Articles for Richard Davey
Massachusetts officials on Friday unveiled a five-year, $12.4 billion plan to update the state’s transportation infrastructure, the Associated Press reports. The report notes that the plan -- the first to cover both state and local levels of transportation -- doesn’t guarantee ...
Massachusetts is following Los Angeles’ lead and installing all-electronic tolling systems. However, rather than focus on one toll booth on one bridge, Massachusetts Transportation Secretary Richard Davey has said the goal is to have statewide open-road electronic toll collection fully operational ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views