More Articles for Richard Davey
Massachusetts officials on Friday unveiled a five-year, $12.4 billion plan to update the state’s transportation infrastructure, the Associated Press reports. The report notes that the plan -- the first to cover both state and local levels of transportation -- doesn’t guarantee ...
Massachusetts is following Los Angeles’ lead and installing all-electronic tolling systems. However, rather than focus on one toll booth on one bridge, Massachusetts Transportation Secretary Richard Davey has said the goal is to have statewide open-road electronic toll collection fully operational ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views