More Articles for Richard Davey
Massachusetts officials on Friday unveiled a five-year, $12.4 billion plan to update the state’s transportation infrastructure, the Associated Press reports. The report notes that the plan -- the first to cover both state and local levels of transportation -- doesn’t guarantee ...
Massachusetts is following Los Angeles’ lead and installing all-electronic tolling systems. However, rather than focus on one toll booth on one bridge, Massachusetts Transportation Secretary Richard Davey has said the goal is to have statewide open-road electronic toll collection fully operational ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views