More Articles for Richard Davey
Massachusetts officials on Friday unveiled a five-year, $12.4 billion plan to update the state’s transportation infrastructure, the Associated Press reports. The report notes that the plan -- the first to cover both state and local levels of transportation -- doesn’t guarantee ...
Massachusetts is following Los Angeles’ lead and installing all-electronic tolling systems. However, rather than focus on one toll booth on one bridge, Massachusetts Transportation Secretary Richard Davey has said the goal is to have statewide open-road electronic toll collection fully operational ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1026 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones977 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse759 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones409 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views