More Articles for Richard D. Holcomb
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (VDMV) Highway Safety Office recently awarded $18.9 million in grant funds to support traffic safety programs in Virginia. The funds are allocated to Virginia from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes598 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts539 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers160 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views