More Articles for Richard Burr
The U.S. Senate voted 61 to 30 on March 15 to end debate on the amended version of the “jobs bill” H.R. 2847 and proceed to a final vote on the measure Wednesday, March 17at 9:30 a.m. EDT, according to ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges223 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes201 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America160 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views