More Articles for Rich Cregar
Green as the Driven Snow Alternative fuels can power your winter operations fleet Can you fight the white with the green? As the push to make fleets greener continues to build up steam, alternative fuel power options are coming under increased scrutiny. Questions are ...
The Impact of Bio Diesel Upon Late Model Diesel Engines: What Fleet Managers, Techs and Operators MUST Know
Rich Cregar, instructor and department head of Advanced Transportation Technologies at Wilson Community College in Wilson, N.C., and Jeffrey Tews, fleet operations manager for the City of Milwaukee, presented a session on "Successful Use of Alternative Fueled Vehicles for Snow ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views