More Articles for Rhode Island
Ever wonder what state has the worst roads and bridges in the nation? A new “It’s Time to Rebuild America” report from the White House gives that unfortunate title to Rhode Island. The report claims that 41 percent of Rhode Island’s ...
Rhode Island will have a dedicated transportation fund starting next month. The state’s House Finance Committee on Thursday night approved a plan to create a $28 million transportation infrastructure fund by diverting money from the state’s general fund starting July 1, ...
A proposed bill to raise transportation for Rhode Island’s highways and infrastructure would also ban tolls on some bridges. The proposed legislation would raise more than $1 billion over the next 10 years, with those funds going to state transportation, WLNE ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]793 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views