More Articles for Rhode Island DOT
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) is planning to install a $2 million system on its highways to prevent drivers who are entering via ramps from driving the wrong way, WPRO News reports. The agency intends to start installation of the ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines581 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up482 Views