More Articles for Rhode Island DOT
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) is planning to install a $2 million system on its highways to prevent drivers who are entering via ramps from driving the wrong way, WPRO News reports. The agency intends to start installation of the ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure215 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views