More Articles for Rhode Island DOT to enhance highway safety with installation of reflective markers
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) has begun installation of a series of safety reflective markers that will make nighttime driving easier and safer. Known as roadside delineators, the markers will be installed along mostly highways ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views