More Articles for Rhode Island Department of Transportation
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding563 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views