More Articles for Rhode Island Department of Transportation
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) is planning to install a $2 million system on its highways to prevent drivers who are entering via ramps from driving the wrong way, WPRO News reports. The agency intends to start installation of the ...
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series860 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group358 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget160 Views