More Articles for Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT)
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) has begun installation of a series of safety reflective markers that will make nighttime driving easier and safer. Known as roadside delineators, the markers will be installed along mostly highways ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2018 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views