More Articles for Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT)
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) has begun installation of a series of safety reflective markers that will make nighttime driving easier and safer. Known as roadside delineators, the markers will be installed along mostly highways ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges381 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views