More Articles for RFP
Corps of Engineers denies contractor’s Type 1 differing site condition claim on Iraqi project. By Brian Morrow, P.C., Esquire Site conditions that differ from what the contractor expects — including subsurface soil conditions — is one of the biggest risks for many ...
Both Ends to the Middle It’s not either end of this bridge that is its most important entrance/exit point. It’s the middle. That situation occurs because when you contract to add lanes to a divided Interstate using the median for the new ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views