More Articles for RFP
Corps of Engineers denies contractor’s Type 1 differing site condition claim on Iraqi project. Site conditions that differ from what the contractor expects — including subsurface soil conditions — is one of the biggest risks for many contractors. Soils conditions that ...
Both Ends to the Middle It’s not either end of this bridge that is its most important entrance/exit point. It’s the middle. That situation occurs because when you contract to add lanes to a divided Interstate using the median for the new ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views