More Articles for Reuters report on Caterpillar job cuts
Reuters reports that Caterpillar Inc. plans to cut 1,400 jobs at a plant near Charleroi in Belgium “due to high costs and the weak European economy,” the group's Belgian unit said on Feb. 28. The cuts will come at the Gosselies ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views