More Articles for resurfacing
An Ontario Life Line By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus For the past two decades or so, one of the great highlights of my year has been heading east on Ontario’s Highway 11 after entering Canada at the International Falls, Minn./Fort Frances, Ont. ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
This Central Avenue has a prominent past. Granite blocks made up the original roadway built in the 1600s. It came from from small cut blocks used as ballasts in ships sailing up the Hudson River from the Netherlands and other ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views