More Articles for resurfacing
An Ontario Life Line By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus For the past two decades or so, one of the great highlights of my year has been heading east on Ontario’s Highway 11 after entering Canada at the International Falls, Minn./Fort Frances, Ont. ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
This Central Avenue has a prominent past. Granite blocks made up the original roadway built in the 1600s. It came from from small cut blocks used as ballasts in ships sailing up the Hudson River from the Netherlands and other ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2214 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1418 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority801 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles700 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans519 Views