More Articles for resurfacing
An Ontario Life Line By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus For the past two decades or so, one of the great highlights of my year has been heading east on Ontario’s Highway 11 after entering Canada at the International Falls, Minn./Fort Frances, Ont. ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
This Central Avenue has a prominent past. Granite blocks made up the original roadway built in the 1600s. It came from from small cut blocks used as ballasts in ships sailing up the Hudson River from the Netherlands and other ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views