More Articles for Research and Innovative Technology Administration
The U.S. Department of Transportation's (DOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration, has released figures reporting 3.6 percent more commercial trucks crossings into the United States from Canada and Mexico in 2012 than ...
Trade using surface transportation between the United States and its North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) partners, Canada and Mexico, was 0.1 percent lower in September 2012 than in September 2011, totaling $77.7 billion, unadjusted for inflation, according to a ...
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views