More Articles for required use of the electronic notice of intent process; sediment and erosion controls; natural buffers or alternative controls; soil stabilization; pollution prevention; Site inspections; stormwater
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is releasing for public comment a draft permit to regulate the discharge of stormwater from construction sites. The proposed Construction General Permit (CGP) includes a number of enhanced protections, including enhanced provisions to protect impaired ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views