More Articles for Repurpose
Former Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood often promoted repurposing old buildings like the Macomb Transit Center in western Illinois, which was was created from a former porcelain factory. Similarly, ScoutingNY has found a former transit center that is now used as a ...
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood told Better Roads in May 2011 that he’d like to see American jobs created by “taking some shuttered industrial plants and opening them with American workers.” Nearly a year later, LaHood’s dream is finally coming true. LaHood ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views