More Articles for Repurpose
Former Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood often promoted repurposing old buildings like the Macomb Transit Center in western Illinois, which was was created from a former porcelain factory. Similarly, ScoutingNY has found a former transit center that is now used as a ...
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood told Better Roads in May 2011 that he’d like to see American jobs created by “taking some shuttered industrial plants and opening them with American workers.” Nearly a year later, LaHood’s dream is finally coming true. LaHood ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong855 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views