More Articles for Repurpose
Former Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood often promoted repurposing old buildings like the Macomb Transit Center in western Illinois, which was was created from a former porcelain factory. Similarly, ScoutingNY has found a former transit center that is now used as a ...
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood told Better Roads in May 2011 that he’d like to see American jobs created by “taking some shuttered industrial plants and opening them with American workers.” Nearly a year later, LaHood’s dream is finally coming true. LaHood ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system477 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run187 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass187 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views