More Articles for Repurpose
Former Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood often promoted repurposing old buildings like the Macomb Transit Center in western Illinois, which was was created from a former porcelain factory. Similarly, ScoutingNY has found a former transit center that is now used as a ...
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood told Better Roads in May 2011 that he’d like to see American jobs created by “taking some shuttered industrial plants and opening them with American workers.” Nearly a year later, LaHood’s dream is finally coming true. LaHood ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views