More Articles for Representative Jules Bailey
Here comes another one. A state politician – this time it’s Oregon Democratic Representative Jules Bailey – who sees money raised by fuel taxes as a sort of cookie jar he can raid to buy stuff he likes. But the jar the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views