More Articles for Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth
Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth (D-IL) has introduced legislation to rename a stretch of Interstate 74 in Peoria, Illinois, after outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, who has also served as an Illinois congressman, PJ Star reported. The proposed legislation, House Joint Resolution ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones771 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones333 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?294 Views