More Articles for Representative Ed Orcutt
Delays and redesign costs have added an extra $128 million to the Washington State Department of Transportation's (WSDOT) Highway 520 bridge project, reports The Columbian. The design caused cracks in the giant pontoons, causing them to change their plans. The reserve ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views