More Articles for Representative Ed Orcutt
Delays and redesign costs have added an extra $128 million to the Washington State Department of Transportation's (WSDOT) Highway 520 bridge project, reports The Columbian. The design caused cracks in the giant pontoons, causing them to change their plans. The reserve ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views