More Articles for Representative Ed Orcutt
Delays and redesign costs have added an extra $128 million to the Washington State Department of Transportation's (WSDOT) Highway 520 bridge project, reports The Columbian. The design caused cracks in the giant pontoons, causing them to change their plans. The reserve ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views