More Articles for report
Only 12 of the 24 bridge safety actions required by the current MAP-21 highway funding law have been implemented by the Federal Highway Administration, according to a report released Aug. 26 by the DOT’s Office of the Inspector General. The agency also hasn’t ...
Construction spending in February topped year-ago totals by 5.8 percent as a double-digit increase in private construction offset a small drop in public sector spending, according to a new analysis of federal data released April 2 by the Associated General ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?698 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax623 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund403 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete268 Views