More Articles for report
Only 12 of the 24 bridge safety actions required by the current MAP-21 highway funding law have been implemented by the Federal Highway Administration, according to a report released Aug. 26 by the DOT’s Office of the Inspector General. The agency also hasn’t ...
Construction spending in February topped year-ago totals by 5.8 percent as a double-digit increase in private construction offset a small drop in public sector spending, according to a new analysis of federal data released April 2 by the Associated General ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party476 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views