More Articles for report
Only 12 of the 24 bridge safety actions required by the current MAP-21 highway funding law have been implemented by the Federal Highway Administration, according to a report released Aug. 26 by the DOT’s Office of the Inspector General. The agency also hasn’t ...
Construction spending in February topped year-ago totals by 5.8 percent as a double-digit increase in private construction offset a small drop in public sector spending, according to a new analysis of federal data released April 2 by the Associated General ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views