More Articles for report card
Industry professionals need to advocate infrastructure improvements, says APWA Congress speaker Larry Frevert
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave America a D+ on its Report Card on American Infrastructure. The report outlined that funding is currently $1.6 trillion below what is needed to repair and maintain the nation’s failing ...
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave American infrastructure a D+ on its 2013 Report Card. According to ASCE’s grading system, a D+ means the infrastructure is “poor.” ASCE evaluates infrastructure by categories, basing grades on capacity, ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse417 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers94 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches77 Views