More Articles for replacement bridge for State Route 520 over Lake Washington
The Washington state Legislature passed an $8.8 billion no-new-taxes transportation budget plan, KOMO News reported. The budgeted money will fund state roadway maintenance and existing costly projects. However, the budget will not provide funding for new big-ticket projects. Included in the plan ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments286 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views