More Articles for replacement bridge for State Route 520 over Lake Washington
The Washington state Legislature passed an $8.8 billion no-new-taxes transportation budget plan, KOMO News reported. The budgeted money will fund state roadway maintenance and existing costly projects. However, the budget will not provide funding for new big-ticket projects. Included in the plan ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views