More Articles for replacement bridge for Interstate 5 over the Columbia River
The Washington state Legislature passed an $8.8 billion no-new-taxes transportation budget plan, KOMO News reported. The budgeted money will fund state roadway maintenance and existing costly projects. However, the budget will not provide funding for new big-ticket projects. Included in the plan ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views