More Articles for Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.)
In a 257 to 167 vote late in the evening on New Year’s Day, the House approved a “fiscal cliff” deal that extends indefinitely marginal tax rates on annual family income up to $450,000, lifts the top capital gains and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views