More Articles for Rep. Michael H. Michaud (D-Maine)
The Roadway Infrastructure Safety Coalition (RISC) has endorsed H.R. 2107, the High Risk Rural Roads Safety Act of 2011, introduced by Rep. Michael H. Michaud (D-Maine). "In rural states like Maine, smaller roadways are an absolutely critical part of the transportation ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts520 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse365 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views