More Articles for Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.)
President Obama on July 6 signed into law a combined transportation, student loan and flood insurance bill at a White House event. The House and Senate on June 29 passed a new two-year $105 billion surface transportation reauthorization bill, Moving Ahead for ...
Just days before the latest extension of the current highway bill – Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU) – was set to expire on March 31, the Senate approved a 90-day extension of the ...
Jim Hasler, vice president of CNH Construction, North America, joined other industry executives on May 5 in briefing senior members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee on the importance of long-term infrastructure funding to support America’s global competitiveness. CNH ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding660 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable532 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Paving Products Guide to Soil Compaction282 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views