More Articles for Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio)
U.S. House Republicans are proposing to pass a five-year transportation authorization bill by Dec. 31 that would be paid for in part by expanding domestic energy production through offshore oil drilling on the Outer Continental Shelf, oil shale and drilling ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views