More Articles for Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.)
Representative Jim Gerlach (R-Pa.) introduced H.R. 4321, legislation to repeal the retail sales excise tax on heavy trucks and replace the revenue with a small increase in the diesel fuel tax rate. The bill was cosponsored by Rep. Earl Blumenauer ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1567 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California369 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis332 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014331 Views